CRM system extends beyond just delivering basic contact management or pure sales force automation. It has the ability to record and retrieve every interaction with every customer “touch point” right across your entire company. You can manage all your prospects and customer information from activities, tasks, emails and quotes through to sales histories in one system. Such comprehensive integration eliminates the duplication of effort, inconsistencies and subsequent errors typically experienced when using multiple systems.
Thanks to flexible customisation, you can set varying levels of access for those who require information vs. those who need to perform administrative actions. And, because everything feeds from the same central data base, you can take comfort knowing that your marketing and sales, customer service and help desk teams will always be armed with current and accurate information. Our CRM systems are easily configurable out-of-the-box, avoiding the complexity and high-costs of custom-built systems.
Integration, accuracy and flexibility – three words that define the perfect customer relationship solution for growing businesses.
Who’s our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software System Suitable for?
Our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system is perfectly suited for larger, more complex small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) looking to:
- Accommodate many concurrent users from multiple locations and departments without affecting the performance of the system
- Have complete visibility across the entire organisation and better information to help make quick, accurate and informed decisions critical to the success of the business
- Integrate and manage a variety of business processes and clients and prospects data in an efficient and organised manner
- Eliminate the need for manual processes, multiple spreadsheets and systems that don’t communicate with each other
- Streamline workflows
- Support business growth
Key features and benefits
- Contact management – a comprehensive view of all clients and prospects interactions with the company including their transaction history with a company
- Re-usable contact lists – lists can be created using any segmentation requirements for use in marketing communications or bulk contact needs such as calling overdue debtors
- Marketing campaign capability – users are able to manage their marketing campaigns as a complete end to end process including tracking campaign costs and return on investment
- Social CRM features – social media integration capabilities deliver a true 360-degree view of your customers and prospects while enabling you to better engage with key stakeholders in a compelling manner
- Real time customer information – access accurate customer information including opportunities, orders and pricing arrangements, from anywhere at anytime
- Sale budgets – ability to set realistic, and accurate sales budgets using historical sales data
- Sales performance analysis – fully customisable tracking of sales performance
- Real time stock management – offers live, accurate and up to date information, allowing for rapid response times to customer queries
- My Day tool – a customisable space that allows you to view all your activities including tasks, opportunities, pipeline, orders and sales performance
- Live integration with EXO Finance – enables access to real-time, accurate customer information including opportunities, orders and pricing arrangements – anywhere, any time
Click on the link below to find out more about our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software systems and download factsheets:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software System
All the power, efficiency and flexibility a business could ever need... Integrate your business management system with the Cloud and the impact is profound. Eliminating your ongoing hardware costs is just the start. MYOB Advanced Cloud gives y...