Gain a competitive edge with increased productivity, streamlined processing and flexible customisation. Give your business uniquely intuitive user experience, whether in-house or on the cloud- with the powerful Sybiz Vision.NET.
While Sybiz Vision Classic was based on the MS Visual FoxPro data structure, the new Sybiz Vision.NET ERP suite uses a SQL database and all its inherent improvements in data management and robustness. Some of the key new features & functionalities of Sybiz Vision.NET are:
- Continuous and automatic daily and end of the month rollover;
- Introduction of Vision Search® that lets you quickly find any account or transaction entry in the database using a combination of search terms, wildcards and filters;
- Email documents directly from Vision Search;
- Attach multiple invoices to a single email;
- Save draft transactions for future processing and analysis;
- Preview, print and email saved transaction draft documents;
- Make minor corrections post-processing to supplier, customer and job costing transactions;
- Mass import primary contact details and email settings for debtors and suppliers;
- Maintain templates for sales, purchase and job transactions and create them using previously processed orders;
- Log changes to accounts, suppliers, customers, products & jobs with Changelog;
- Default locations to customer and supplier transactions;
- New From action for inventory, manufacturing, job and creditor transactions allows users to create new transactions based on previously saved or processed transactions;
- Create custom views including data & transaction grids, transactional pivots, account enquiries, account & transaction searches;
- Built-in data analytics tool to simplify basic data analysis;
- Store documents against all transactions and accounts;
- Automate functions, and build in additional warnings, additional data validation rules or call external applications, using the workflow management capability.
Some module specific improvements are:
- Project budgets, project Profit & Loss report;
- Enquiries on General Ledger projects;
- Produce Taxable Payment Annual Report (TPAR) from the Tax Manager area on General Ledger.
- Scan serial numbers for items during sale or transfers;
- Back to Back Ordering: Creating a sales order can now trigger a purchase order, either when the item is out of stock or every time a sales order gets created. The purchase delivery will then be allocated to the sales order;
- Define various categories of the same item type (colour, size, style), using the structured stock feature;
- Stock Allocation: Allocate stock when a sales order gets created, to reserve it for a particular customer or order.
- Manufacturing work orders and sales orders to simplify the bill of materials;
- Modify assemblies on the fly for specific sales transactions;
- Explodable assemblies will now create manufacture return as part of sales return.
- Purchase transactions now have simple landed cost options;
- Track order progress through the system;
- Special price feature is available for purchases;
- Import price tables;
- Improved suggest order wizard, order history, reorder levels, customer orders and supplier orders.
- Report on saved invoices when issuing statements;
- Periodic billing now has the option of using inventory prices;
- Back to Back Orders: Creating a sales order can now trigger a purchase order, either when the item is out of stock or every time a sales order gets created. The purchase delivery will then be allocated to the sales order;
- Stock Allocation: Allocate stock when a sales order gets created, to reserve it for a particular customer or order;
- Foreign currency price scales & special prices;
- See who created or last modified invoices and deliveries;
- Head office/ branch office to select a location for orders, deliveries and invoices;
- Pay & Process for sales invoice and sales credit, including cash clearing for processing pay & process transactions, held in clearing accounts.
- Purchase stocks directly for jobs through purchase invoicing and job costing;
- Change the due date or split committed retention across multiple payments;
- Populate job templates with job groups and invoice types;
- Retention policies for creating job cost retentions;
- See the notes from timesheet lines on job enquiry screen;
- See job budgets by stage and cost centre per job;
- Lock stages & cost centres from being posted to, by jobs;
- Write-off outstanding job costs after job completion, using job journal.
- Cashbook bank reconciliation can automatically match using QIF file bank statements;
- Process direct debits through cashbooks and bank transfers.
All in all, Sybiz Vision.Net is built on a robust foundation of financial management, incorporating a range of versatile, industry-specific functionalities to integrate critical operations right across your business.