Gain a competitive edge with increased productivity, streamlined processing, and flexible customisation, giving your business a uniquely intuitive user experience whether in-house or in the cloud with the powerful Sybiz Vision.NET.
While Sybiz Vision Classic was based on the MS Visual FoxPro data structure, the new Sybiz Vision.NET ERP suite uses a SQL database and all its inherent improvements in data management and robustness. Some of the key new features & functionality of Sybiz Vision.NET are:
- Continuous and automatic daily and end of the month rollover;
- Introduction of Vision Search® that lets you easily find any account or transaction entry in the database using a combination of search terms, wildcards and filters;
- Email documents directly from Vision Search;
- Attach multiple invoices to a single email;
- Save draft transactions for future processing and analysis;
- Preview, print and email saved transaction draft documents;
- Make minor corrections post-processing to supplier, customer, and to job costing transactions;
- Mass import primary contact details and email settings for debtors and suppliers;
- Maintain templates for sales, purchase and job transactions, and create them using previously processed orders;
- Changelog for logging changes to accounts, suppliers, customers, products & jobs;
- Default locations have been added to customer and supplier transactions;
- New From action for inventory, manufacturing, job and creditor transactions, allowing the user to create a new transaction based on a previously saved or processed transaction;
- Create custom views including data & transaction grids, transactional pivots, account enquiries, account & transaction searches;
- Built-in data analytics tool to simplify basic data analysis;
- Document storage against all transaction and accounts;
- Workflow management capability to allow you to automate functions, build in additional warnings, additional data validation rules or call external applications;
Some module specific improvements are:
- Project Budgets, Project Profit & Loss Report;
- General Ledger projects now have enquiries;
- Taxable payment annual report (TPAR) can now be produced from the Tax Manager area on General Ledger.
- Serial numbers can now be scanned for items during sale or transfer;
- Back to Back Ordering: Creating a sales order can now trigger a purchase order, either when the item is out of stock or every time a sales order is created. The purchase delivery is then allocated to the sales order;
- Structured stock for defining various categories of the same item type eg. colour, size, style;
- Stock Allocation: Allocating stock when a sales order is created to reserve it for a particular customer or order.
- Manufacturing work orders and sales orders to simplify the bill of materials;
- Assemblies are modifiable on the fly for specific sales transactions;
- Explodable assemblies will now create manufacture return as part of sales return.
- Simple landed cost options on purchase transactions;
- Order tracking is now available to track the progress through the system;
- Special prices feature available for purchases. Ability to import price tables;
- Improved suggest order wizard, order history, reorder levels, customer orders, and supplier orders.
- Saved invoices can be reported on when issuing statements;
- Periodic billing now has the option of using inventory prices;
- Back to Back Orders: Creating a sales order can now trigger a purchase order, either when the item is out of stock or every time a sales order is created. The purchase order is then allocated to the sales order;
- Stock Allocation: Allocating stock when a sales order is created, to reserve it for a particular customer or order;
- Foreign currency price scales & special prices;
- Easily see who created or last modified invoices and deliveries;
- Head office / Branch office to select a location for order, delivery, invoice;
- Pay and Process for sales invoice and sales credit including cash clearing for processing pay and process transactions held in clearing accounts.
- Stock can be purchased directly for jobs through purchase invoicing and job costing;
- Ability to change due date or split a committed retention across multiple payments;
- Job templates can now be populated with job groups and invoice types;
- Retention Policies for creating job cost retentions;
- Notes included on timesheet lines now visible on Job Enquiry screen;
- Job Budgets by stage & cost centre per job;
- Lock stages & cost centres from being posted to by Job;
- Job journal for writing off outstanding job costs at the completion of a job;
- Cashbook bank reconciliation can automatically match using QIF file bank statements;
- Direct debits can now be processed through cashbooks and bank transfers;
All in all, Sybiz Vision.Net is built on a robust foundation of financial management, incorporating a range of versatile, industry-specific functionality to integrate critical operations right across your business.